Spal-Pro RS88 was developed to fill and protect joints in trafficked industrial and retail concrete floors. Its primary function is to support such traffic and protect joint edges. Spal-Pro RS 88 is intended for use where final temperatures are from 0°C to 49°C
Spal-Pro RS88 is also ideal for filling random cracks in industrial floors.
COLOUR AND PACKAGING
Standard colour is Standard Gray, multiple ColourFast and custom colours are also available. Available in 10 Gallon Kits and 600ml dual cartridge convenience kits.
- HEAVY-DUTY - Unlike softer polyureas, Spal-Pro RS 88's higher shore hardness provides greater edge protection and support
- RAPID SETTING - At 21°C is can be opened to full traffic in as little as 60 minutes and light traffic in 30 minutes
- COLOURFAST - Maintains a consistent colour profile and resists fading and other discoloration under normal conditions
- NON-STAINING - In normal slab surface conditions, Spal-Pro RS 88 does not exhibit residual concrete staining often associated with semi-rigid fillers
- IDEAL FOR STAINED/POLISHED FLOORS - Can be used to fill joints and cracks in polished concrete floors and will not smudge or smear during grinding/polishing